10.000 g fluffy rye
6.500 g water
200 g salt
400 g Finum
Knead for 5 minutes at the first speed and for 7 minutes at the second. Dough temperature: 26°C/28°C.
Let the dough rest at about 30°C and 75% of humidity for 30 minutes.
After the dough has rested, cut it in pieces of about 500 g and mould to taste.
Proofing: 90 minutes at 30°C and 75 % of humidity.
Bake at 220°C for about 40 minutes with steam.
- easy processing guarantees time savings
- maximum dough yield and increased water absorption
- optimum fermentation stability thanks to the contained lievito madre
- clean label of the finished product
- suitable for direct dough process