|ADAM Lievito Madre yeast
|soft wheat flour no. 6
|durum wheat semolina
|spicy salame (approx. 5-6 slices per pizza)
- Combine all the ingredients until the dough is homogenous (approx. 10 minutes if using a planetary mixer).
- On a well-floured surface, form the dough into a ball and place in a bowl, previously greased with a little olive oil.
- Cover the bowl with plastic film and allow it to levitate in the lower part of the fridge for approx. 40 hours.
- After the levitation process has taken place, remove the dough from the fridge and divide into four ball-shaped pieces.
- Place the dough balls next to one another in a greased container, cover with plastic film and let it rest for a further 8 hours at room temperature.
- Prepare the work surface with plenty semolina flour and hand knead the dough, working from the outside to inside, leaving a small edge.
- Top the pizzas with tomato sauce and mozzarella, add the spicy salame and other ingredient, as desired.
- Bake each pizza in a preheated static oven at 250°C for approx. 6-8 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the mozzarella has melted,
- For perfect results, it is recommended to cook each pizza individually.