Mini donuts with raspberry glaze
2 Hours 30 Minutes
For 20 mini donuts
|For the dough
|ADAM - lievito madre natural yeast with dry yeast
|Wheat flour no. 6 type 0 bio
|Oil for frying (optional)
|For the glaze
- Knead all the dough ingredients until obtaining a homogeneous mixture. Form a ball and let it rest covered at room temperature for about 2 hours.
- Divide the dough and form small balls. Make a hole in the center of each dough ball (for instance, with a small cookie cutter) or poke a hole in the center with your fingers and evenly stretch the shape.
- Cook the donuts in the donut machine for about 2-3 minutes per side or fry them in hot fat on both sides until golden brown. Tip: The oil is hot enough when bubbles form around a wooden spoon inserted in it.
- Drain on kitchen paper and let cool. Meanwhile, prepare the glaze.
- For the glaze, bring the cream and raspberries to a boil and briefly simmer until the raspberries are soft. Coarsely chop the chocolate, strain the raspberry cream through a sieve. Melt the white chocolate in the hot raspberry cream.
- Dip one side of the donuts into the glaze and let it drip. Depending on the opacity, dip a second time after about 15 minutes.
In collaboration with @annalenashearthbeat