Sweet Yeast Braid
1 Hours 30 Minutes
For 2 yeast plaits
|SOFFICE - Mix for sweet yeast doughs
- In a stand mixer, knead the mix Soffice, water, and egg together for about 8 minutes until you get a smooth dough. Add the softened butter and continue kneading until fully incorporated.
- Let the dough rise for approximately 30 minutes at a temperature of 30°C, or until it significantly increases in volume.
- Divide the dough into pieces weighing around 100g each and shape them into strands of about 30cm in length. Weave the strands together to form a braid and place it on a baking sheet.
- Allow the braid to rise again for about 60 minutes at a temperature of 30°C, or until the dough volume doubles.
- Before baking, brush the braid with beaten egg or milk.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C (static) and bake the braid for approximately 15 minutes.